wannacry-Ransomware Cyber Attack – 99 Countries and Thousands of Computers

Wanna Cry Ransomeware Affects more than 2,00,000 Computers over globe. A large-scale cyberattack affected nearly one hundred countries and held tens of thousands of computers ransom throughout the day on Friday. According to Avast reported that at least 75,000 computers had been infected by the crippling malware and that the “WanaCrypt0r 2.0,” as it is… Read More »

Quick Introduction To Linux

The invention of microprocessor had made it possible for ordinary peoples to actually own the computer. Today computers are ubiquitous and they have ubiquitous networks connecting them. This created the wondrous age of personal empowerment and creative freedom. But over several decades a single giant corporation has been imposing its control over most of the… Read More »

Quick Introduction to Network Hacking

A Computer Network hacking is any technical effort to manipulate the behavior of network and systems. An Attacker is any person who engaged in hacking. These days however hacking are most commonly associated with the malicious hacker on the internet and other networks.  Here is Few Common Networks hacking method. Attacker finds the target Systems.… Read More »

Secure Your Car Form Car Hackers

If you think about hackers that hackers can hack only your computer and your website login information then you are wrong.  According to cyber security experts, An automobiles may be getting more advanced, but that does not mean they are immune to hacks.  In these days the latest cars technology that collects driving data and… Read More »

Tips for Lost Data Recovery

Around 40-45% of the world population has World Wide Web (WWW) connection today. According to a survey in 2014, nearly 75% (2.1 billion) internet users in the world live I the top Countries and the remaining 25% is among the other 178 countries.  As Internet users are defined as an Individual who has access to… Read More »

Universal 2nd Factor of Facebook User’s Device Authentication Protection

Universal 2nd-factor users can be used strengthen authentication on the important website such as facebook.com. This note explains that how u2f works. Facebook is upgrading users login security for all active accounts globally by protection Fido U2F Security on social networking site. U2F is an open authentication standard.  Simplifies 2nd-factor authentication using USB devices on… Read More »